Terms Of Service
By using ExpertTweet and Experttweet.com web site ("Service" and "Site" respectively), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service") for yourself, your account and your information and data you enter ("Content").
ExpertTweet reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://www.experttweet.com/terms.html or by emailing us at experttweet at gmail dot com
ExpertTweet may change, suspend or discontinue the Services including any Content for any reason, at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content. ExpertTweet may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and use of Expertweet. While Experttweet prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Experttweet cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You certify that you are legally permitted to use Expertweet and access ExpertTweet.com, and take full responsibility for the selection and use of the Service
- You must be 16 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or automated methods are not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password through Twitter.com and Ouath API for Twitter. Oauth is entirely managed by Twitter and cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with any security obligations.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have access to your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
ExpertTweet will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site and Services are available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. However, there will be occasions when the Site and/or Services will be interrupted for maintenance, upgrades and emergency repairs or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment. Every reasonable step will be taken by ExpertTweet to minimize such disruption where it is within ExpertTweet’s reasonable control. YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER EXPERTTWEET NOR THE SITE WILL BE LIABLE IN ANY EVENT TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY SUSPENSION, MODIFICATION, DISCONTINUANCE OR LACK OF AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE, THE SERVICES, YOUR USER CONTENT OR OTHER CONTENT.
You shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining any equipment or ancillary services needed to connect to, access the Site or otherwise use the Services, including, without limitation, modems, hardware, software, and long distance or local telephone service. You shall be responsible for ensuring that such equipment or ancillary services are compatible with the Services.
Modifications to the Service
- ExpertTweet reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- ExpertTweet reserves the right at any time to transfer ownership of Service to any other entity through merger, aquisition, etc. At such time the said new entity's Terms and Conditions may apply.
- The Service shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
Cancellation and Termination
- As ExpertTweet uses Twitter's Oauth, you and twitter.com are solely responsible to cancellation of any accounts.
- ExpertTweet does not accept any liability for loss of Content due to Account cancellation.
- ExpertTweet, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other ExpertTweet service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. ExpertTweet reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content upon signing up for the Service or following @Experttweet or using the #expert hashtag.
- ExpertTweet does not pre-screen Content, but Experttweet and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The look and feel of the Service is copyright © 2009 ExpertTweet. All rights reserved. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission and acceptance by ExpertTweet.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You will indemnify and hold ExpertTweet, its directors, officers, employees, agents, and representatives harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your access to the Site or use of the Services, your violation of this Agreement, or your infringement, or the infringement by any third party using your registration information, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
- Technical support is not provided for this service.
- You understand that ExpertTweet uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, or ExpertTweet.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by ExpertTweet.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any ExpertTweet customer, employee, member (user), follower, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- ExpertTweet does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that ExpertTweet shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if ExpertTweet has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of ExpertTweet to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and ExpertTweet and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and ExpertTweet (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to expertweet at gmail dot com.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to expertweet at gmail dot com.